Return to ticket information page
2014-2015 Ticket PoliciesThese policies apply to all ticketholders
1. Tickets are held at the box office
. You may pick them up starting September 8, 2014 during regular Box
Office hours or at your first performance. Please come no later than 20 minutes before curtain to pick
up your tickets. Due to the intimacy of our space we cannot
guarantee late seating. If you are late, we
may be able to seat you in the back, if
there is room. If not, you are welcome to take your seats during
intermission or try to use your tickets as a past date standby, explained below.
2. Only the subscriber/purchaser of record will be able to pick up tickets
. You must bring your driver's
license or photo id to pick up your tickets, no exceptions. If you are unable to pick up your tickets and
want other people to use them, there are several things you can do. You can give a signed letter of
permission to the other party to present at will call, you can e-mail the box office (at
), or you can list them at
the bottom of your subscription card. Tickets will not be released without your written permission
3. Only the subscriber/purchaser of record may exchange tickets or make any changes to the account
If you are a subscriber, you may list two other names on the bottom of your subscription card that can make changes to your
account in case of an emergency or in your absence. Current subscriptions can be broken down into
more than one account and released to friends. Please fill out the release card
or call the Box Office if you wish to do so.
4. Exchanges can be made by calling the Box Office with at least 24 hours notice.
Tickets must be on
the premises to complete an exchange.
We strongly encourage all patrons to leave all of their tickets at the box office so that if an exchange is
necessary they are already on the premises
No tickets will be held until the original tickets have been returned. If you decide to keep your tickets and an exchange becomes necessary, you can bring them to the box office in person or you can tear the tickets in half, tape both halves to a white piece of paper and fax/email a copy showing that the tickets have been destroyed. We must have the tickets back no later than 24 hours before a performance. Our email address is:
and our FAX number is: (480) 287-8666
Subscribers are not charged an exchange fee; all others are charged a $3.00 exchange fee. No credit is
given for changes to a lower-priced performance. Please note, when you make an exchange, we
cannot guarantee your same subscription seats, and you will be offered the best available seats at that
time. Exchanges cannot be made on or after the date of performance, or for a different show
Tickets may also be donated as a tax-deductible contribution to Palm Beach Dramaworks. An acknowledgement letter for the value of the tickets can only be sent to the subscriber of record
as receipt of the donation.
5. Past Date Standby
: If an emergency or unforeseen circumstance prevents you from using your
tickets on time, you may use your tickets on a Past Date Standby basis. Past Date Standby tickets are
not guaranteed, cannot be reserved in advance, are subject to availability, and are issued only
one half hour before the performance
. This means you are eligible to come to any other
performance during the same production, if there are tickets available a half hour before the
performance begins. If tickets are available, we will be happy to give you complimentary tickets in
return for your old ones. If a performance is sold-out, we will not be able to honor past dated tickets.
Please call the Box Office on the day of the performance you wish to attend to check availability before
coming to the theatre.
6. All patrons must be courteous and not behave in a manner that distracts the performers or detracts from the comfort of other patrons. Patrons must observe the rules of the theatre while on the premises and follow any instructions given to them by ushers or theatre staff. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person whose conduct it deems to be disorderly or whose actions infringe upon the rights of other patrons or staff.
7. All patrons must remain in the designated audience seating/waiting areas at all times. Patrons are not allowed in the cast dressing rooms, private hallways or private offices, and should not obstruct cast members during the performance.